From darkness

Don’t hide from me
I am darkness, take my hand
I will keep you safe
I will keep you warm
I know you crave comfort
Allow me to brace you
With my wings, in silence
In me you will find solace
Fear not, for I am here
I will put my hands on you
Around you
All over you
Don’t scream
You can’t scream
I will haunt you forever
You won’t sleep
I will put my hands on you
Soon I know you will see
You’re just like me
Don’t scream anymore
All I want is you
Let me comfort you
I will be your darkest shelter
Your wildest dream
The most horrible nightmare
The deepest wish
Don't hide from me
I am here now, with you
You called me, invited me
And now I am here
From the darkness I came
To the darkness I will return
I shall return, with you
From darkness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Fall Apart

Sulfur of Fireworks - Short Story