Sleep has eluded me so far. Again. My brain won't stop talking to itself and I can't close my eyes and just pretend to ignore the voices in my head. My thoughts are scaring me lately. I feel like I'm drowning drowning in my own mind. And there's also my stained face with tears... I don't wanna think anymore. I don't wanna wake up anymore. Because when I'm sleeping I'm not thinking and this is great. But when I wake up, it's just like a reverse nightmare. And there's nothing I can do to about it. Or is there? Stop this voices in my head. Please. They are killing me. " You are not good enough. You are stupid. You are weak. You will never heal. The blood will never stop spilling through your cuts. They will give up on you. Soon, they all will give up on you and you will be alone again. " They are killing me. Assumptions, doubts, regrets. It seems like I can't find a way to live like I should. And I get depressed because I...
Comments
Post a Comment