Revenge

All I want to do
Is rip your skin off your bones
I hate you
I will make you feel my pain
The horror and endless suffering
It will be on you now
All this stupid ignorance is making me sick
I can’t wait anymore
You will pay the price
Oh my dear, come closer
You are already dead
Buried in pride and arrogance
But I will make you get what you deserve
With these burning hands and blinding hate
Come closer
Yesterday is gone and there is no tomorrow
I see the fear in your eyes
Confess!
Get down on your knees and beg
Beg for your stupid and miserable life
I wanna see you crying in regret
The shadow of what you used to be
Will be always by my side
But you won’t blasphemy anymore
Your blood and bones are mine
I fled away from the hospital
You won’t hurt me anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Fall Apart

Sulfur of Fireworks - Short Story