Act I - Like the Clouds

Every single drop of rain
Falling from the Sky
Seems like a tear
The clouds are getting darker, rising and rising
Bluer and bluer
With crimson eyes and voiceless words I beg
“Let it go, just let it go of me”
As all the sanity has left my mind
My sorrow is wrapped around me with a burning chain
Like an anchor
I begin to drown
I feel the end - coming for me
As songs turn to noisy whispers
And happy days fade away from the memory
Redemption, your embrace never looked so easeful
Your arms tightly around me, wipe away the pain
The weight of the world
Is not on my shoulders anymore
Enclosed by oblivion, everything is evanescent
I am lifted and it feels right
Carried away by the blowing cold wind
Disappearing into the clouds
I fade away.


- Sadness in Three Acts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Fall Apart

Sulfur of Fireworks - Short Story