Act II - A Nightmare

Heaven forgive me for my sins
For all the hidden truths
For all the lies I have told
For the desperate songs I sang
With the broken strings of my weak heart
I am a sad storyteller
Sharing secrets with the moon and stars
The humans don’t like my stories anymore
Because they are so painful and sad and always end the same
But all the secrets and revelations and stories
Came from my disturbed nights
I believe there’s something alive in my dreams
Weaving sad words that make me terrified.
There is something alive in my dreams
It holds my name and owns my mind
My dreams have been worrying me
Scares me the idea of closing my eyes
Am I the only one that hears the bloody voices?
What’s there in my head?
It stares, and is trying to take over me
I am scared
What’s in my head?

- Sadness in three acts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Fall Apart

Sulfur of Fireworks - Short Story