The Arms of Sorrow

Imprisoned on my mind
Hiding behind fake smiles
The anguish mocks me
As I fall back into the dark
I fall deeper and deeper
As the sorrow smiles
At my failures and thoughts
I pray for serenity
Anything to set me free
To heal my cold body
To make my heart beat again
But there's nothing, nothing
I fall deeper and deeper
As sorrow welcomes me once again
As I come back to its company
A place I never really left
I will never leave
I am trapped into this vicious circle
Doomed, the wind won't whisper for me anymore
There is no music or colours here
No reason to joy
No reason to keep on trying
Living
Doomed, I cry when I wake up
For the sleep in the only place
I am really safe
Set me free
Kill me
Set me free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Fall Apart

Sulfur of Fireworks - Short Story