Disorder

My body is on fire
My skin is red and wounded
And everyone that tries to approach me
Gets burned
My mind is out of control
It is screaming at me so loud
Doesn’t give me a moment of peace
I slash myself with a whip
In an attempt to take control again
In a desperate try
To make the thoughts go away
But the pain has no effect on my body anymore
Nothing is alright
Nothing is working anymore
I’d do anything to stop feeling the way I do
But I guess there is just tragedy in my veins
Dark predictions instead of human blood
I will never heal
I will never be ok again
It is getting harder and harder to breathe
As the waves of desolation keep crashing around me
Please, tie my hands right now
Before they get
Out of control again
My hands are getting
Out of control
Again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Fall Apart

Sulfur of Fireworks - Short Story