Sleepless Night

My nightmares

I think they're coming to life
Because everything that's happening
In front of my eyes
Is everything
That terrifies me and makes me want to die
It is cold inside my head
I think I am being poisoned
By the death thoughts inside my head
Where I began to feel safe
The shadows follow me
And I know I am at the edge
As my vision blurs again
I cannot jump
I cannot step back
I am losing control
It happens all the time
I am afraid here
Take me to darker places
Before they come back to me
I need to keep on breathing
In and out
I have who I have become
Save me from myself
Before I lose control again
I am losing the fight once again
I don't want to feel like that anymore
Tell me I will be okay
To wake up to live another day into this
No, I don't wanna wake up anymore
Take all of this away
Bring me back to life
I am tired and I need to rest
To be able to face another day
Take all of this away
Please bring me back to life
I don't want to hate
What I have become.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Fall Apart

Sulfur of Fireworks - Short Story