For a Friend

Pretty little girl, why are you so sad?
Please come closer, tell me where does it hurts so bad
You are wearing this smile
But your eyes show you are in pain
Just come over, listen me for a little while
I will make you feel right again
Will you let me play with your delicate hair?
What they have done to you isn’t fair
Let me wipe away the tears running down your face
And comfort you with a warm and gentle embrace
They don’t understand you, I know it and I can tell
The same thing has happened to me as well
That endless struggle we have to face every day
But if we fight together, we can make it all go away
I will be there, ‘cause eventually you will fall
But you will recover the strength and will tear down that wall
I will support, help and love you – I am your friend
At your best, at your worst – there by your side I will stand
Take my hand, you won’t have to walk alone anymore
The scars you have only make me love you more
We will face, we will fight, we will overcome- you and I
Stay with me, I will help you touch the sky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Fall Apart

Sulfur of Fireworks - Short Story