Human Skin

I need to get out of
This body
So weak, full of fears and emotion
Sensitive body
This is not a machine
This is flesh, so weak...
And there is this part called "heart"
What is it good for?
Meant to be broken
Beating in despair
Can hold so much pain, so much anger
This is terrible!
I need to get out of here
I am trying to escape
There must be an exit
There is something crawling in my skin
That seems to be cracking
And this face looks so pale
Like this body is about to faint
They saw red lines around my neck
Scars and cuts on my wrists
They judged me, but cannot understand
Cutting deeper, wide open,
Is the only way out
Is how I can escape to be free.
I need to break free
Human skin
Is hard to live in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Fall Apart

Sulfur of Fireworks - Short Story