Shining Lights (My Heart as Yours)

Then you close your eyes
And there is darkness everywhere
But believe me
If you focus on it,
You will see light
‘Cause there is always light
There is always a candle with burning flame
And we can make it shine forever!
I will be the light that will guide you
These empty eyes will glow again
I won’t let the cold endless dark
Take over you
Raise your head
Follow the path
Let’s sing together
Let’s make this heart
Burn strong with passion again
This is not the end
Your story isn’t over yet
You are not alone
Lights will guide you home
Come walk by my side
If I stay really close to you,
I will stay close to the heat of your heart
This heart of yours
That once was mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Fall Apart

Sulfur of Fireworks - Short Story